We aim to provide a comprehensive online service covering all the bookkeeping, accounting, tax compliance and advice that a small business needs in one all-inclusive, low-cost online package. Our mission is to use digital accounting to dramatically improve the services that small businesses can expect – reducing cost, risk and time while making business easier to control.
We actively seek accounting and tax solutions that we can tailor to suit today’s modern small businesses, whose owners want a quick, efficient and high-quality way to simply and cheaply reduce the hassle of accounting and tax compliance without reducing their visibility or control over their financial position.
Who we are
GoDigital is the trading name of Go Digital Accounting Ltd, a Practice of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisors registered in England and Wales under Company No. 10844546 and regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales under Practice Certificate Registration No. 5211591.
We specialise in online cloud based financial and tax services to sole traders and small companies. Whether you are just getting started, or are already running your own business, our qualified accountants will provide you with clear, expert advice and support and make your bookkeeping, accounting and tax easier.
Our service is built around you, making it easy for you to access your accounts online, receive up to date information about your business, stay on top of your taxes and have more time to manage your business.
Bronwen Picton Jones
At GoDigital we:
- use technology to make life as easy as possible for you
- take care of your compliance, on time every time, with minimal hassle
- provide all the support you need with same day responses by phone or email at no extra cost
- have qualified accountants, available when needed during business hours – no need for appointments
- offer transparency and value for your money with the small fixed monthly charge covering a complete business service
- Small businesses spend between one and six days a month on tax related admin
- Two thirds of owners estimate the cost of dealing with tax obligations is more than £3,500 pa
- One in five said a lack of understanding about the tax system led them to miss tax deadlines
- One in three said a lack of cashflow planning led to them not being able to pay their taxes on time
Traditional accounting practices are unable to offer the range of value-added services that GoDigital can for the same fee. With a traditional approach, it is you that is expected to complete your bookkeeping records and get them to your accountant as spreadsheets, manual records, paper invoices and receipts and then they usually take their time at year end getting back to you with your accounts, tax liability and a large bill.
We offer a range of modern high service low cost packages, as technology enhanced alternatives, to support small businesses in dealing with their accounting, tax compliance and financial planning – leaving them more time to manage their business and grow.