We specialise in small business services
If you run a small business, you’ll need to keep track of finances, invoice your customers, prepare annual accounts and stay on top of your tax returns. You may need to pay VAT, or process your employees’ payroll and you’ll need advice on how to minimise your tax liability.
We provide service packages, specially tailored to small businesses and consultants, which cover all of your accounting and tax needs under an all-inclusive fixed monthly fee. We combine our specialist advice and great customer service with easy control and the peace of mind gained through our online systems.
We offer clear, specialist advice and support to small businesses. We only have small business clients, so we don’t get distracted by big high fee clients. We pay attention to the detail and can be expected to notice things that traditional accounting firms may miss – reducing your tax bills and saving you money. Using a specialist small business accountant is now the best way to achieve a high standard of expert, hassle free advice, available online at an affordable, all inclusive fixed monthly fee.
What We Can Offer You
What You Can Expect From Us
- Easy bookkeeping software and cloud storage… no paperwork and all your records in one secure place.
- Simply log-in on your phone or computer, invoice your customers and enter your expenses… whenever convenient.
- We take care of the rest: accounts, tax returns, VAT and payroll… all prepared and filed.
- Unlimited support, advice and tax planning… whenever you need it.
- View your financial position in real-time… 24/7 and wherever you like.
- Automated reminders and guaranteed turnaround times… never miss a deadline.
- Specialist advice for small businesses and self-employed professionals only… our focus is on YOU.
- All-inclusive, affordable, fixed monthly fee… easy cash flow and no year end surprises.
Our Core Services
- Quarterly tax submissions in accordance with Making Tax Digital regulations
- Quarterly VAT submissions (where applicable)
- End of year accounts completed and submitted to Companies House electronically
- End of year Corporation tax returns processed and submitted electronically
- Director’s end of year PAYE returns
- Registering for all taxes with HMRC
- Annual returns completed and submitted
- Registered Office address if required
- Dealing with all regulatory correspondence
- Unlimited advice and support from our qualified accounting professionals
- Free online bookkeeping software, designed by the industry leaders for small business.
- Business set-up advice.
- On-going tax planning and advice.
- Payroll and dividend calculations.
- Advice on appropriate VAT schemes and savings.
- All accounts and tax returns filed and stored securely through digital web-filing
- Dealing directly with all HMRC correspondence on your behalf.
Additional Services We Can Provide You
Do you need Payroll Services for your staff?
The payroll for Directors is already covered under our inclusive service package but we can also handle the payroll for your staff for a fixed monthly fee based on the average number of employees.
We will calculate their weekly/monthly pay from the hours provided by you, determine the National Insurance and PAYE deductions and email you the Net Payment schedules and payslips.
Do you need to Incorporate your Business?
We can first advise on the advantages and disadvantages of incorporating your business. If you decide to incorporate or to transfer your business into a Company limited by shares or by guarantee, we can arrange for the name checks and the company formation.
Our one off fee of £100 for this service will include:
- Name checking, within hours we will advice on acceptability or alternatives if necessary.
- Confirmation of incorporation from Companies House within 48 hours.
- Ensuring that the necessary agencies and HMRC are advised.
- Completing the registration process with HMRC for VAT (if applicable), Corporation Tax (obtaining UTR number) and PAYE.
- Providing advice on directors and employee remuneration structures.
- Arranging for appropriate online bookkeeping software if required.
Do you need Assistance with Bookkeeping?
We can offer online bookkeeping services through our partnership with QuickBooks – taking the stress out of the day to day administration of your finances.
- We will provide you with industry leading accounting software that is MTD compliant
- You will have access your accounts 24/7 to keep tabs on your finances while we handle the data capture
- You can email or post us the paperwork or drop it in at one of our offices
- We will introduce you to bank feeds and scanning software that will reduce the need for moving and storing paper
- We will customize reports to your requirements so that you focus on what matters
- We will guide you through the system software so that you are comfortable and confident with the process
Do you need help with Personal Tax Returns?
We can handle your personal self assessment returns on your behalf
We will advise on the tax efficacy of your personal and business relationship
We will handle correspondence and queries from HMRC
All this and our ongoing advice for as little as £10 per month.